THE SCHOOL OF ROCK – ELTON ed.
Terms and Conditions
To celebrate Elton John’s ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ tour making a stop in Coffs Harbour early next year, we are inviting Coffs Coast schools and Early Learning Centres to enter The School of Rock – Elton Edition competition by focussing their creativity into creating a tribute to Elton John and his music.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The School of Rock – Elton Edition.
Turn your favourite Elton song into a creative work for your chance to win 2 x tickets to Elton John (Tickets are to be used for school fundraising).
To enter, design and produce a Creative Challenge entry and then record a video of your final creation.
Your entry should celebrate Elton John and his music – most importantly it should be vibrant, imaginative, colourful, fabulous and fun!
Entries must be submitted in video format to allow them to be showcased on the Coffs Coast digital platforms.
The winning schools will receive 2 x tickets to Elton John’s ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ concert on Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at C.ex Coffs International Stadium. The prize must then be used for a fundraising activity organised by your school. All proceeds from your chosen fundraising activity are kept by your school for a worthy project.
Competition Opens: Monday 23rd September 2019
Competition Closes: 5pm, Thursday 14th November 2019
Winners Announced: 10am, Friday 29th November 2019 via direct email
Prize Tickets Valid: Wednesday, 26th February 2020
HOW TO ENTER
Complete the online entry form and upload your video at bitly/theschoolofrock or https://form.jotform.co/coffscoast/eltonjohn-creativechallenge
By submitting an entry via the links above you are accepting the terms and conditions for this competition (detailed below).
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting an entry, you:
- Confirm that the School have been granted parental consent for all children involved.
- Are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions:
- Entry to the competition is free and open to Early Learning Centres, Primary and Secondary schools within the Coffs Harbour LGA.
- Entries must be endorsed by the Principal/Director of the school/organisation.
- Entries must celebrate Elton John and his music.
- Entries must respect and maintain the artists original message, focus and intent.
- More than 1 entry per school/centre is permitted.
- Winners will be notified via direct email at 10am, Friday 29th November 2019.
- Winning entries will be chosen by a Selection Panel.
- The Selection Panel will consist of representatives of Coffs Harbour City Council.
- The decision of the Selection Panel is final. No discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize must be used to raise funds for resources or projects for your school.
- By entering, you consent to the promoter using the submission media (including video, photograph, or recording) in any media (including making them available on the promoter’s Facebook or other social/media platforms).
- The promoter is Coffs Harbour City Council (ABN 79 126 214 487), Locked Bag 155, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450.