PLEASE NOTE: Stadium Conditions of Entry may vary between events, subject to the event organiser. Refer to the ticket or event organiser for further information.
- For the safety and security of all persons, closed-circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- By entering the Stadium you may be filmed or photographed in conjunction with event photography.
- All persons will be subject to a security check on Persons refusing to undergo a security check will be refused entry.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the Stadium.
- Any person found to have entered the Stadium after being removed will be subject to prosecution.
- Children under the age of 12 must be under the immediate supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos etc may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- No throwing of items.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium if event organiser allows, but for the comfort of others should not be put up if it can be avoided.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in or outside the Stadium are not permitted.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Persons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so that their own risk. The Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
All persons entering the Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering a licensed premises.
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Persons in possession of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter.
- Intoxicated persons may be refused service.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the Stadium.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol or illicit drugs from entering.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to purchase alcohol for (or supply alcohol to) minors or persons who are intoxicated.
- Persons supplying alcohol to minors or intoxicated persons will be reported to Police.
Stadium Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated, disorderly or engaging in anti-social behaviour.
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised person.
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance.
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases a ticket from an unauthorised ticketing agent/source.
- Commercially prepared food.
- Glass, cans including aerosol can or metal containers of any style.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices.
- Laser pens/pointers.
- Drones (with the exception of approved, licensed operators only).
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
- Whistles, hooters and horns and other musical instruments (eg. drums).
- Confetti and shredded paper.
- Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation.
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
- As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
- Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
PLEASE NOTE: Conditions of entry may vary between events, subject to the event organiser. Refer to the ticket or event organiser for further information.